Sunday, February 18, 2007

Understanding the Enemy

I am leaving today for a brief trip to another military installation. The purpose of this assignment is to attend classes related to some of the current enemy tactics, techniques and procedures. The Army is continually updating its soldiers and instructors on the most recent methods of the bad guys.

After a few days of this training, I will return to this installation for another month or so to continue the training and mobilization of the units here. After that – who knows? I may remain here or there may be other missions. I am still looking for the in-country slot (Iraq or Afghanistan). Once I find it, I am hopeful this unit will be able to release me.

This is a short entry, but I must pack and get to the airport.

SFC Chuck Grist
www.AmericanRanger.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment