Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Book About the C.O.B.R.A. Team is Here!


I am pleased to announce that my book, "My Last War: A Vietnam Veteran's Tour in Iraq" is available as of this week. I hope you will visit my new website at www.MyLastWar.com. You can learn about the book, view the book trailer, and, hopefully, buy the book!

As many of you know, finishing "My Last War" has been an adventure. Some of you previewed earlier versions, but I am proud of the finished product.

I have been honored to serve with warriors in two separate conflicts a generation apart. It is my sincere wish that my fellow veterans of Vietnam and Operation Iraqi Freedom will enjoy the story of the C.O.B.R.A. Team as told by this old Vietnam vet.

I hope you will also let me know how you like the book by commenting here or by sending me an email at TheRangerCop@aol.com.

As of today, the book is available through Barnes and Noble's website and my publishers website. MyLastWar.com will be updated regularly as new outlets are added including Amazon.com.

Thanks for checking out "American Ranger" and I hope you enjoy the book.

Charles M. Grist
www.MyLastWar.com
www.TheCobraTeam.com
www.AmericanRanger.blogspot.com

2 comments: