Thursday, June 26, 2008

Training America's Warriors


Along with members of my unit (I'm on the left in the photo), I have been training troops who will be headed overseas to one of the war zones in the next few months. It is a sobering job and, during my year and a half doing this mission, my unit of has participated in the training of thousands of soldiers.

Here are some photos of our most recent mission. Obviously, I cannot tell you where we were or who we were training:

* * * *





* * * *

Most of us who are training these warriors have already served in one of the war zones. Whether you agree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan or not, remember that our soldiers are doing their best to defend America in the fight against terrorism.

They deserve our gratitude and our unwavering support.

Charles M. Grist
www.AmericanRanger.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment